Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mexico vs U.S.A.

So, today at 5:00pm (California time) Mexico will be playing against U.S.A. I am so thrilled for this game and anxious to know what the score will be. I am hoping Mexico will win since I am from Mexico, but if U.S.A. wins I'll be happy too because I love U.S.A. too, it's the country I live and I love so many things about it. So let's see what happens today!! yoo-hoo!!!
VS
 GOOD LUCK!!! AND YOU CAN'T MISS THIS GAME!!! :)

and ofcourse I can't miss it either cuz my boyfriend will be playing!! (Alright! He is not my boyfriend, only in my dreams but he is haha) ;)

Mi chicharito!!! :) Make many goals my love! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment