Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Time in my life!

Sometimes I am very thoughtful about the time in my life. All the people who know me know that I want to serve a full-time mission for The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints. I always talk about it because that's something that I would love to do. So I had a job, I was already saving money for my mission, but now that I don't have a job, I just feel like the time stopped for me, even though time never stops but I just feel like it did. I was so thrilled about turning 20 years old last month because I was thinking: I only need one more year for my mission! I can't believe that before I was counting the years and now I am counting the months...but since I don't have a job anymore and I'm not studying either (for now) I feel like the time is going so slow! Agh! But I also know that it shouldn't be that way because I also want to enjoy every single day of my life...it seems like just yesterday I was 15 years old and now I am 20!!! I feel old haha even though I'm not. And I think that I have to enjoy this last year that I have with my family and friends before going on a mission, because maybe when I least expect it I'll be already 21 and probably when I get there I'll say that I wish I could go back to enjoy every moment and I don't want that to happen so I need to figure out how to enjoy every day. I guess I'll I need to do is not to think so much about the future, I just need to live day by day, of course I'll always have my goals in mind and work on them but without ignoring what I'm living at the moment. 


I just thought that was a cool clock, don't you think? And it relates to my subject so yeah :)


Anyways, changing the subject a little bit, I am looking for a job, I'm not sure yet but probably I'll work as a "nanny" soon. I still need to go to an interview. I hope I can get the job, I love kids...and...I need a job! :)


Well, time to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment