Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, August 19, 2011

Dont' know what's going on!

Hello everyone! I don't really know how to start this blog, there are so many things I want to say but I want to think of how to say them because I really don't want to make my private life public. Anyways, I want to start saying that life is full of surprises, great things happen when you least expect them, and at the end you end up where you never thought you would and that doesn't mean that, that certain place is bad, it is just that you never thought about it but it is good still. 
Well, right now my life it's kind of boring and I hate to say it but it is. I don't have job, I'm not studying, I'm just at home cleaning and that's it. I haven't had a lot of success on finding a job (I guess for some reason I haven't put a lot of effort on finding one) Am I depressed? I hope not. The truth is that I need to change all of these. I want to be happy! Really happy! And I know that happiness doesn't come when you get the things you want but when you learn to love and value the things you have. Happiness is when you learn to love all people around you and when you serve others. And that's what I want now! I want to stop thinking about me (I mean at some level because of course I have to work for my goals) but I want to be able to help others more, that way I will stop thinking about my drama which is not helping me at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment