Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back into the blogging world!!

Hello everyone! Actually I am so happy because finally I am able to blog again :) How nice! My computer was acting dumb and I couldn't download pictures but finally I can :)

Well everything has been good, just working hard, which is good :) I love my job by the way! It has its good and bad but I love it!



This is Gloria Sisk, the lady I take care of. Well, she can be hard at times but I love her because she can be so sweet sometimes too! I am thankful I can help her and take care of her :)

I take care of Jack Sisk too, her husband. But I haven't been able to take a picture of him. May be sometime soon!

Today was a good day, I got to rest and we also went to visit Hermano Adrian Sanchez, he has been in the hospital for a few months but he is getting better and today was his birthday! :)


                                                             Happy Birthday Hermano!





Yep! We had the opportunity to go to the party they prepared at the hospital! Too bad I couldn't stay too long because I had to go to my job to train a new girl, who I thought was great, she is so fun, but anyways!






I made this drawing when I was at work! I hope you all like it because my grandma (the lady i take care of) loved it, she even said that I was like God haha yeah right, I wish but no one is like My Heavenly Father :)




Last thing I want to share with you all is a video I recorded of my little brother Mauricio, by the way sorry when I said the word, well some weird word I said lol

Here is the beautiful Mauricio :)


No comments:

Post a Comment