Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

The beautiful men in my life ;)

Well I just thought it would be a good idea to post about the men I like haha ok, you can tell me that they are unreacheable and ofcourse I know that haha but come on! Let me dream alright? :)

Well I want to start with my husband David Archuleta. Ok, in real life he is not my husband but in Karla-land he is ;)

In my opinion, David Archuleta is really cute and he is from my religion, how nice! But well, he is a great singer, really! He is not only super cute, he is also very talented and he seems a very nice person with great values in life. 
So enjoy these pictures I got from the internet haha, but don't dream too much please because you know he is mine, I mean in Karla-land he is ;)



                                                              I know, soo cute!




                                                        The most beautiful smile!




 A smile like that :) can change the world! Really! David Archuleta you are so cute and I love you! :)

Ok, well I am kind of a player in Karla-land :) so I also like this beautiful man named William Levy! He is not my husband, since David is, he is just a boyfriend I have lol :)


                                                         He is gorgeous, I know! :)

Ok, my 3rd guy who is also cute and funny is Jaime Camil, this man is beautiful too! I just love watching "La Fea mas bella" because of him ;) Well, Angelica Vale is great too but you know what I mean? :)


                                             You see? I didn't lie, he is a cutie too!

Well, enough with the men haha Take care all of you!

                                                                                            Karla Chavez!

No comments:

Post a Comment