Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, October 29, 2011

So I think I'm obsessed with...


JOSH GROBAN!
YEP! I really think I am and not because he is cute, yeah I have to accept he is kind of attactive ;) but because of his amazing and beautiful voice. I have always known he is very talented and that he has this powerful  voice but lately I've been listening to his songs and I'm just IN LOVE with his voice! I can't help it! 



Well changing the subject :) Tomorrow is church day :) Yay! Tomorrow will be the second time that I give a class to the girls and I love it, I just read the class and it is wonderful the things you can learn from the scriptures and the manuals :) 

FELIZ DOMINGO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment