Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Monday, November 14, 2011

I love Sundays!

I always start my blogs with "Hello everyone"! But today I just don't wanna do that haha. 
Well "I love Sundays" is the title of this post, and yeah I am in love with Sundays. Since the morning starts, it's just great. I feel happy to wake up and get ready to go to church. I feel blessed that I am a member of the Lord's Church "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints". I feel happy that I can go every Sunday and enjoy the talks, the sacraments, seeing the brethren and just learning and feel the Spirit. It is just amazing that when you have a certain problem and you can't find the answer, the only thing you have to do is to go to church because I don't know why but every time you go there, you just find the answer or solution to your problem, maybe you found the answer while one of the brethren was giving a talk, or maybe in one of the classes and it might seem that they know your problem because you listen to the right words at the right moment. We are blessed to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. I am thankful to God and to my grandmother because I have the gospel because of them, otherwise; I would be in another place, not enjoying the blessings that I have now :)





I found this amazing picture and wanted to share it, I love the Temple :) and I'm going to the Visitors Center tomorrow, I am so happy! I can't go in the temple yet but soon I will and yes I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete