Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, June 11, 2015

What I feel inside!

All I really want in life
Is to hold you forever in my arms
Tell you that you are my every thing
And show you what I feel inside.

I look up to heaven
And pray for a little miracle
Hoping that one day you’ll see
That no one loves you, the way I love thee.

I wake up every day wishing
 That it will finally be the day
That you hold my hand forever
And never let me go away.

There’s nothing more depressing
Then seeing you everyday
Without telling you how I feel
But I don’t know if you feel the same.

Some days I feel
That I should just follow my heart
Knock on your door and tell you
All that I feel for you.

Perhaps one magical day
I will let go my fears
And with faith in my heart tell you
That I need you in my life.


Autor: Karla Selene Torres Chavez





No comments:

Post a Comment