Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, November 21, 2015

Please come back

It is three in the morning
And I’m just here thinking of you
Wondering if you still remember
All the memories of me and you.

I know I need to let you go
I know it is time to move on
I know you will never come back
Oh how hurtful it is to realize that.

I wish things were different
I wish you could come back
I would give my life just to see you
I wish you knew how much I miss you.

My life seems to be empty
Now that you’re not by my side
All I do is to think
That I love you like I will never love anyone else.

My love and my life
Please come back to my arms
I’ll do anything
To have you in my life.

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez. 


No comments:

Post a Comment