Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, March 24, 2016

A beautiful night in June!

It was a beautiful night
a magical night in June
I was wearing a pink skirt
And you were being your awesome you.

I saw you from far away
And my heart told me: don’t let him go
I got close to you and said hi
And you looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

I gave you a big hug
I was happy to see your smile
It was the first time I saw you
After a very long time.

I went away to say hi to others
Thinking you weren’t gonna say much
But then you got close to me
And asked me if I wanted to dance

I said yes with a smile on my face
No way! I am dancing with him, I thought
Then you told me I was beautiful
And I wanted to kiss your smile.

We laughed and danced for a long time
It was a beautiful night
And I was praying in my heart
That you could forever hold me in your arms.

It was great seeing you
Nobody made me feel the way you did
It was a magical moment
That I wish I could repeat.

Now you’re gone forever
And you will never come back to me
Many things had happened
That showed me you are not for me.   

I just want to tell you
That you are the love of my life
That I would give my own life
To see again your beautiful smile.

Everything has happened
And our love will never be
Although I would give anything
To see you right next to me.

If you ever remember me
Hope you remember that beautiful night
And these dark brown eyes
Who admired you like I never thought.

Good-bye my impossible love
Good-bye to everything you made me feel
Thank you for the love you gave me
And the happy moments we spent together. 

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment