Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, March 26, 2016

My little poem for you!

The other day I was watching a video by Refinery29 in Facebook. This girl was teaching a little bit about poetry and she was giving some advice on how to write poetry. I love poetry. I consider myself a poet, perhaps I will never be one of those famous poets. Perhaps I will never reach that level but, I love writing poems. During her video, she invited everyone to write a little poem,  she said to just write whatever came to our minds. I did it and this is what I wrote: 


I love you

If you were in a horrible car accident and burned all your body including your face, I would still love you. If you committed the biggest mistake, my love for you would never change because my love for you is infinite and eternal and no matter what you do, my love for you is endless. I loved you, I love you and I will love you forever. I will be there by your side in the good and the bad. I will be your support and I am your most faithful admirer and lover. I love you not because you are perfect but because I see the great potential you have within you. I love you and I hope you always know that. I love you  with every component that I have in my heart and I love you with all that I have in me. 

- Karla Selene Torres Chavez 

No comments:

Post a Comment