Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Monday, April 4, 2011

The brother birthday!

It's kind of funny to look at your 15 year old brother and remember that not too many years ago he was just a child lol :) Well, he is still kinda a child (:
Well, I just wanted to share some of the things that happened during this "surprise party".
The cake! And...ofcourse since my brother plays soccer, my mom bought it with those soccer decorations! He is gonna start playing "futbol" in school, I wonder if next year he is gonna have one with fultbol decorations lol :) Not a bad idea though!
My brother and some of his soccer friends :)
Our family! I love when we are together :)
Funny pictures are my favorite! :)
ha ha ha! That wasn't me (:
And...ofcourse my cute Mauricio! :)


and the little surprise, hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment