Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, April 1, 2011

I can't express with exact words how greatful I am :)

Hello everyone! I am so excited right now because I am so thrilled about General Conference. I seriously can't wait for it because I know that The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints is a blessing in my life, I know that the gospel is true. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of Jesus Christ. I know that in this conference like in other ones I will learn, I will receive the guideness that I need. I'm so happy to listen to what the prophet has to tell us, I am so happy to listen to the 12 apostles and the 2 counselors of our prophet.


One of my favorite pictures of Jesus Christ. He is smiling! :)


Another reason why I am so excited is because this sunday April 3rd is my brother Alfredo's birthday! He is turning 15 years old. Wow! I can't believe how time flies :) I love him so much!



 These pictures were when he was 10 years old! aww he was so little.


 This is how he looks now! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Well have a great weekend everyone! Mine is gonna be awesome!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment