Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter thoughts!

Hello everyone! Well it's spring break :) Easter time! Since I didn't have vacations or anything like that, I didn't feel like it was spring break. This morning I watched two videos that really touched my heart, because that's what Easter is all about, to remember the sacrifice that our Redeemer Jesus Christ did for us. I'd like to share with you all these videos, and I'm sure you'll feel the same way I felt.




After I watched these two videos, I thought so much and yes I cried. I really feel like the hymn says: "I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me. Confused at the grace that so fully He proffers me; I tremble to know that for me He was crucified, That for me, a sinner, He suffered, He bled and died. Oh it is wonderful that He should care for me enough to die for me, Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me!" This hymn describes how I feel because I am amazed to know that Jesus Christ is so great and so perfect. I am thankful He is my Redeemer and my Savior. I feel like I really want to be a better person, be like the way He is because He is just so amazing. He suffered everything, the perfect person that never did anything wrong had to suffer for all of us and He did it just because He loves us so much! That is just wonderful and I have no words to thank Him. I know that even if I gave Him my whole life, it will never be enough compared to what He did for me and for us. Just wanted to share that with the world! I know that Jesus Christ lives! That He is our Savior and Redeemer and that because of Him we have hope to return with our Heavenly Father If we do our part too.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment