Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My favorite scripture!

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of

myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many


 mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. 


(Alma 26:12)


This is my favorite scripture, there are so many scriptures to like because the word of God really gives us strength and comfort but this one just really touches my heart because I know, I know I am nothing but if God is with me and He helps me, I know I can do all things. That's why I really love this scripture :)





No comments:

Post a Comment