Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Sunday, June 3, 2012

My birthday!

Hello everyone! Well this post is about gratitude. I am thankful for so many things.



  • I have the gospel in my life :)
  • I have my family by my side, especially my gorgeous and wonderful mother.
  • I have friends that are amazing.
  • I am thankful I am finally 21 years old.
  • I am thankful I can get prepared to go on a mission.
  • I am thankful that soon I will finally send my mission papers and I will finally know where I'm gonna go.
  • I am thankful I have good health.
  • I have amazing friends!!!
Well, I have so many things to be thankful for but those are the main ones. Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my family and some good friends and it was great :)

The cake my mom bought me...so pretty :)




I had an amazing day! And today was great too (Today June 3rd is my official birthday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment