Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Sunday, September 21, 2014

Let me dream of you

Let me dream of you 

Let me dream of you tonight
Let me believe that you love me
Let me think of your beautiful eyes
Let me see what's in your heart.

There's no words to describe 
what's really in my heart
but it doesn't matter 
because you don't notice what I feel inside.

I wish you knew that I need you in my life
I wish you could see the good in my heart
but the good in other girls is more important to you
If you could at least see I am sighing for you.

Oh love, what have you done to me?
I never ever thought, I could ever suffer for you
If you could at least turn around and see me with different eyes
you'd make me the happiest woman 
that ever crossed your path.

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez.



No comments:

Post a Comment