Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Sunday, April 19, 2015

What a great man you are

I love seeing you, my love
I wish I could see you every day
I am thankful that at least
I can see you every week.

I wish you could see yourself
the way I see you with my eyes
then you will know exactly
how wonderful you really are.

I love every single thing about you
and your weaknesses don't make a difference
because you are still a magnificent person
that God placed on my path.

You inspire me to be better
All I can do is to improve
wishing that one day I can reach
my full potential, my love. 

I close my eyes with great purpose
and say with faith a little prayer
asking God to please bless me
with the opportunity to hold you in my arms. 

You are my dear great love
You are all I wish for
I am thankful that I met you
even if things between us don't work.

Be happy, my dear love
Smile every day with faith
feel that God loves you so much
and He will shower blessings upon you.

Thank you for who you are
I am grateful for your wonderful worthiness
Thank you for letting me see
that amazing people actually exist.

I wish you the best in life
All I want is your happiness
although I wish that your happiness
could be enjoyed by my side.

I will always think of you
and secretly always love you
praying my heart that one day
the Lord can bless me with someone like you.

I love you with all of my heart
And I don't regret doing it
I at least discovered that I
can love like I never thought.

My love for you is pure
my love for you is unconditional
All I really want in life
is to always be by your side. 

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez 

No comments:

Post a Comment