Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is coming soon! :)



I can't believe that this year 2010 is almost over. Christmas is almost here and I'm excited about it! I love Christmas :) It made me sad before, but now that I know what this really means, I just love it! Everything is so nice about Christmas.

  1. You get to remember that our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ came once to this earth to be our example and to guide us to the light.
  2. You also remember that He'll come again. That makes me think a lot of the things I'm doing to be prepared when He comes :) (I know I need to work harder).
  3. Everything is so beautiful in Christmas, even the weather haha jk well it is cold but it's ok, we should enjoy it as well, especially for the ones who get to see the beautiful snow :) I love the snow, that's why I can't wait to go to Utah or some place with snow.
  4. You get to be with your family :) How nice is that? Really, it is a great blessing. I know I don't have the greatest family, but I love them with all of my heart and I know that life wouldn't be as wonderful as it is without them.
  5. You get to decorate your house, my favorite part!!! Well this year I didn't help my mom haha I was busy, but I love the fact that we have a Christmas tree and red decorations ;) I love Christmas Trees :)






Another thing that I love about Christmas is the beautiful temples :) Oh my goodness! They look adorable, I got to see once the Salt Lake City Temple with lights and I felt so great, I was so thankful for being there and get to see it in person. This is not a picture I took but this is how the temple looks in Christmas, actually it looks way better in person :)


Isn't this so beautiful? I think it is. I am so blessed that I have the gospel in my life, I am so blessed that I can actually enjoy this :)



And ofcourse, the most important part, Christmas isn't Christmas without Jesus Christ! He is our Savior and Redeemer. Right now I feel like the hymn says: "I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me, confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me. I tremble to know that for me he was crucified. That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died".
Really, that's how I feel because I can't comprehend how amazing He really is. He loves us that He came to die for our sins so we could have the opportunity to come back to our Heavenly Father :) That is so pure and beautiful! It makes me think again of the things I'm doing. I want to be better, I know I can be better, I just dont' try enough sometimes, but it is worth it to work hard because of Him, because We know that Heavenly Father will bless us and someday we are gonna be able to be with our families for eternity :)
I love Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father, I am NOTHING without Them and I need them in my life all the time. I am thankful we have Jesus Christ, I am thankful of His example so we can follow it.

Isn't Christmas so beautiful? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment