Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

David Archuleta/Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert!!!








So yeah, you might be wondering why am I posting this? Well yesterday Thursday December 16th David Archuleta performed with the Mormon Tabernacle choir, today friday 17th and saturday 18th and sunday 19th, David Archuleta will be performing too, and I am so sad that I am not there. I got this video I think from yesterday and for the little a watched, I think it was so great and it makes me want to go to Utah right now and go to one fo the sessions :) Anyways, I am excited for the ones who are gonna be able to go, please enjoy for me and tell me how was it?

I am a big fan of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, really! They are so great and everytime I listen to them, I feel the Spirit, and I am also a big fan of David Archuleta, he is such a good singer, I love his songs too, he seems a very nice guy and he is cute too :) How amazing is that? haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment