Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wish...

I catch myself thinking of you

Thinking how you make me feel

how you put a smile on my face

How this feeling is real

I wonder if you notice me

If you know that i'm there

If you ever think about me

If you know that i care

I wish i could have the strength

To walk up to you and say

That you're the reason i smile

The reason i breathe air

Sometimes i wish i could forget

That this feeling i could erase

But i know it's impossible

Because when i close my eyes all i see if your face

I know i'm not supposed to care

Or feel the way i do

But i can't deny my feelings

When i know they are true

I don't get to see you around much

And it makes me sad

Makes me wish i could have with you

All the wonderful things i never had

Every night i lay in bed

And i think of you

And ask myself a thousand times

Do you think of me too?

Sometimes i see you

Pass outside my door

I look at you and wonder

If it's me you're looking for?

I wish i were the one you turn to

when you're having a bad day

Knowing that i'm the person

Who'll make it all go away

I wish i could be the person

You long for to touch

A person who makes you smile

And for whom you care so much

I can't tell you how i feel

Even though i want to

I just keep on thinking

You wouldn't feel the way i do

i guess you'll never know

About the way i feel

Because deep down i know

It probably wasn't meant to be

You bring joy to my life

And brighten my day

You make me feel better

In every possible way

I wish i had the strength

To tell you how i feel

To tell you that i care

To tell you that i'm for real

The thought of you not knowing

Makes me want to cry

It cuts too deep down

Makes me feel like i'll die

I wish you could look into my eyes

And see the love i have for you

See me for who i am

And tell me you love me too

I hope that someday

I'll have the strength to do

What i always wanted to

And that is to say " I love you"

But till that day comes

I'll watch you from far away

Admire and love you

Like i did till this day

So if you don't know by now

Maybe i'll tell you someday

But till then i want you to know

That i love you, and that's all i'm going to say.
 
By Indira.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment