Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, March 4, 2011

I HAVE THE BEST ABUELITA (grandma) EVER!!!

 Hello everyone! I'm sure you don't wonder who is this wonderful and gorgeous woman since my post title is I have the best grandma ever. Well, yep! She is my grandmother. Her name is Trinidad Espinosa Serna and you know what?? I love her with all of my heart. Really! I truly love her because she is the best person in the whole world! I can't say how much I love her because there's no words to describe how I feel about this wonderful woman. When I think about her, my heart is full of rejoice because this lady deserves all my respect and love. She has taught me so many great things in life and I am so thankful with my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to have this wonderful person in my life. How lucky I am because I have her. I wish I could hug her right now and kiss her sooo many times, but we are far away for now. Hopefully we'll see each other soon. I love you abuelita, I love you so much! I don't ever want you to forget that. You are a treasure in my life and I don't ever want to lose you. I want to live someday with you for the eternity and I know we will. I love so much. I don't get tired of saying how much I love you and how much I miss you! YO TE AMO MUCHO!!!

Well, since my grandma doesn't know English, I'll translate these words in spanish because may be she'll be glad to see this :)

Abuelita hermosa. Esto es para ti. Voy a traducir lo que puse alla arriba.



Hola a todos! Estoy segura que no se estaran preguntando quien es esta maravillosa y hermosa mujer pues el titulo de esto es tengo la mejor abuelita! Pues, sip! Ella es mi abuelita. Su nombre es Trinidad Espinosa Serna y sabes que?? La quiero con todo mi corazon. Deveras! Realmente la quiero mucho porque ella es la mejor persona en todo el mundo. No puedo decir cuanto la quiero porque no hay palabras que describan como me siento acerca de esta maravillosa mujer. Cuando pienso en ella, mi corazon se regocija porque esta mujer merece todo mi respeto y amor. Ella me ha enseñado muchas grandes cosas en la vida y estoy agradecida con mi Padre Celestial por darme la oportunidad de tener a esta maravillosa persona en mi vida. Que suertuda soy porque la tengo en mi vida! Deseo poderla abrazar y besarla muchas veces, pero por ahora estamos lejos. Espero que pronto nos podamos ver! Te quiero mucho abuelita, Te quiero muchisimo! No quiero que nunca lo olvides. Tu eres un tesoro en mi vida y nunca quiero perderte. Quiero poder vivir algun dia contigo por toda la eternidad y se que algun dia lo haremos :) Te quiero mucho! No me canso de decir cuanto te quiero y cuanto te extraño! YO TE AMO MUCHO!!!

Well, I think I'm done for today! :) and one more time ;) I LOVE MY GRANDMA SOOO MUCH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment