Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just in case I never said it before...

I like when new missionaries come to our ward because most of them are so awesome and fun, plus they help my family so much and especially they help the ward a lot! The sad part is when they have to leave :( but that's how the mission is. This time we had to say I'll see later to Elder Quist and Elder Vazquez.

This is Elder Quist and my family!

And...this is Elder Vazquez!

Well, we are gonna miss them. Fun Elders and hard-workers too! :)

Another thing I'd like to say is how much I love my brothers Alfredo and Mauricio. They are so amazing and I don't know why I would do without them in my life.

My super cute brother Alfredo (I know he doesn't look as cute here haha since he is making those faces) but he is not only cute but funny and I just love the way he is :)

And well...life wouldn't be as fun without Mauricio de la "O" Zaldaña (That's not his last name but I just love to call him like that, ask me why and I will say "I have no idea")

We can be kind of crazy at times :) but I just love my brothers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment