Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan my prayers are with you!


I know these images are not nice and beautiful. I can't stop thinking in Japan's huge earthquake. I don't have friends from Japan. I don't know anyone from Japan but it really worried me. My thoughts and prayers are with Japan, with all the ones that got affected. This disaster made me think so much about my family and the temple. I have always wanted to get sealed in the temple with my family. I love them so much and I know that all I really want is to live with them for the eternity with Heavenly Father and our Redeemer Jesus Christ. I know that that's all I really really want. Disasters happen all the time and we never know when a disaster can happen where we live. I don't want to be negative and ofcourse I pray that a disaster will never happen right here, not only right here in any place because they are horrible, a lot of people die and we get so hurt. I know that if anything happens and I know that I am sealed with my family, I'll have peace in my heart because I know that we will see eachother again. I can't wait to get sealed with my family. I really really can't wait! I know that families can be together FOREVER! That's what is so amazing about the gospel, about God, about Jesus Christ. We know that we can live with the people we love for the eternity :)


Aspire to something HIGHER! I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday with my family and with my future husband :)




It's a blessing to have a family, know that there's special people out there who love you and care for you the same way you love them and care for them. Isn't that so amazing?!!

I love my Heavenly Father so much, I love so much my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I have no words to describe Jesus Christ because he is so excellent, He is way more than excellent and perfect!! I love my family A LOT!! Life wouldn't be the same without my beautiful mother, without my handsome and funny brother Alfredo, without my little trouble maker and cute Mauricio and seriously without my mom's husband which is a good person and care for us :)

Before I finish, I just want to say that I feel sorry for what happened in Japan. I wish that Heavenly Father will bless that country with all the things they need right now. I hope that the ones that are hurt because they lost family members or friends can receive the peace that only comes from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment