Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, March 4, 2011

It has been a while...

Hello! Well, I haven't written anything. I work too much, which is good but I don't get the time to write in my blog as much as I'd like. Well, anyways. Good thing I'm here now :)

Well, Valentine's day I was working :) but Gloria Sisk got some pretty pretty flowers :) and she was happy! 
You have to see this :)


She was so excited when the flowers were there for her :) How cute! 

Well, then on February 17th was my Mom's birthday! Yay! 


She wanted to bite the cake and I just helped a little bit ;) yeya!! :)

The present I gave her :) Wanna see what it is? Well it is....


There you have it! :) I wanted to give her something she could use everyday ;)

Well after that, we got to go to San Francisco to visit our family and we had a lot of fun. We were able to meet our family from Germany and even though we only got to see them for a little bit, it was great meeting them and talking to them. They're so great and Emilio (My little cousin) is the cutest little boy ever!

I like how I look in this picture, I have no make-up and this picture is after I slept for 5 hours :) Cheese!

We stayed at my tia Vicki's house and we got to see Marcelo too (my other little cute cousin) We took a picture with him :)

Marcelo is sooo cute! Really! Well, actually all my cousins are cute :) 

and we got to go to the Oakland Temple as a family. It was really nice, we watched The testaments movie and we were all crying, that's a really good  movie :)


 Yeah, I also got to see "El inicuo de Saul" he is funny. I love this guy, even though I'm always fighting with him :) but I guess that's our roll :)

And...We have a new born baby girl. Carolina Bosh gave birth this past Saturday February 26th :)


She is too cute! What an angel! With no sins and with pureness in her heart :)



The happy family Bosh! :)

Well that's it! I hope I can write something else later! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment