Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just sharing some thoughts! :)

Hello everyone! Well I kind of forgot about blogger for a while. I've been doing so much lately and sometimes I don't even have time to use the computer. Facebook I check it all the time because I have internet in my cellphone so that makes it easier for me to check facebook but blogger it's different, at least in my case I always need a computer to feel inspired and write something haha. Well, I am very happy because today I submitted my mission application to my bishop so he can fill out his part and then the stake president will do his part as well so hopefully I can send my mission papers. Everytime I imagine myself as a sister missionary I just get very excited and I feel like I want to read more and be more prepared for this amazing calling. I can't wait. I've been wanting this for years. Actually, since I was 15 years old I decided that I really wanted to serve a mission and I attend to be very indecisive but I had never doubted about serving a mission, well finally the time it's almost here and when I receive my mission call I will let you all know where I will serve :) but hey don't expect me to go to Africa or somewhere like that because in my case I don't really think I will be able to even go outside of the state I live because of a situation that I have haha but it's okay, I mean it doesn't matter where you serve the Lord but how you serve Him :) and even if they send me just around the corner I will be happy because I will be doing what I always wanted to do :) 
When you want to go on a mission, you have to be prepared  both physically and spiritually so I've been doing my part my getting ready for both and like 2 weeks ago I got my wisdom teeth out, before this happened I was being a big time drama queen (like always haha) and I was so scared but it wasn't that bad, I mean it was painful somehow and ofcourse it is super uncomfortable after the surgery but it's something very normal but it is funny that a few hours after the surgery you start looking like a bulldog haha Well for every person it's different but in my case my cheeks were very swollen...I'll share one picture (even though I look terrible haha)


Yeah I know I looked like Kiko from "El Chavo del 8" haha but I wanted to save a picture looking like that so someday I'll share it with my children or grandchildren haha :)
I just really want to say that I'm very thankful I have the gospel in my life. I'm thankful for our Heavenly Father and for His Son Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer. I know my life would be really bad without the gospel and that even though I am not perfect at all, I've made right decisions in life and that's because of the gospel of Jesus Christ :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment