Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, May 31, 2012

My teeth!! :)

Hello everyone! Well I just wanted to say that I am very happy today because today at 10am my dentist finally removed my braces and even though I kind of miss my braces (just a little) I am very excited of how my teeth look :) 
So, right now I want to share with you all the progress of my teeth since the first day I got the braces...
So Here I go...







These photos are from the very first day I got the braces, I don't even have the bottom ones on these pictures. This was on March 2011.


The second month



This was like the 4th month.



Six months :)


8 months :)


1 year :)


haha my bulldog face when I had my wisdom teeth out :)


Just last picture with braces :)



And the moment more expected haha THE END of treatment May 31st, 2012.


Before
After 

No comments:

Post a Comment