Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, May 18, 2012

My husband and all of my boyfriends! :)

Hello everyone! Well...This post will not surprise anyone since all of you know how I like to joke about certain celebrities, like when I say William "Papucho" Levy is my boyfriend haha so in this post I will present to you all of my boyfriends haha and the only celebrity who is my hmm future husband haha.


David Archuleta :)




Yeah I know. He is super cute and his personality is amazing :) plus he is a Latter-day Saint and he has an amazing voice and he is serving a mission...that's why he is my future husband LOL!! 


Ok, so I will continue now with my boyfriends...


William Levy :) who I call William Papucho Levy ;)




Aww! He is so handsome :) plus he is a really good dancer and he is CUBAN!  :) Ladies! Stay away from this man! LOL


Ok so my other boyfriend is Javier Hernandez :) Yes, my CHICHARITO!!




Well he is handsome too, and he is a soccer player :) from Mexico of course haha 




Next one? Well...Jaime Camil ;)




I know, I know, I know! He is a cutie!! LOL and he is super funny too :)


The other one, that I rarely mention but who is also in my list haha is Aaron Diaz :)




A lot of you ladies will agree with me that he is just so handsome!! :) 


Ok...so the next one is Paul Walker :)






Well the list can go endless but these ones are recognized by all of my friends hahaha


aahh by the way...Remember that we all have the right to dream LOL!! 


Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment