Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

December is here!!!

Well I am so happy we are already in the month of December. :)
December is one of my favorite months of the year, the reasons are many but the main one is because of Christmas :) I really like Christmas! I love having a Christmas Tree at my house, having Christmas decorations, I love that Christmas is all about Jesus Christ :)
Today when I was on facebook, I was reading in the Mormon Channel ,suggestions of how we can make Christmas all about Christ because it is not Xmas it is CHRISTmas!
Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. This is the time to remember more about Him, to thank Him for coming to the earth to save all of us.
I am thrilled to watch the Christmas devotional of the First Presidency this coming Sunday. I am also thrilled to go to the stake and listen to the Christmas hymns that all the members from each ward are gonna sing :)
I just love the good spirit that Christmas brings! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment