Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I am happy...

“This is my prayer for all of us—'Lord, increase our faith.' Increase our faith to bridge the chasms of uncertainty and doubt. . . . Grant us faith to look beyond the problems of the moment to the miracles of the future. . . . Give us faith to do what is right and let the consequence follow.” -Gordon B. Hinckley


I really like quotes especially lds quotes, they always inspire me to be a better person and tonight this one touched my heart because this is how I feel right now. 


I know I've said it many times but I have to say it again because it is just true. I am so blessed that I have the gospel in my life. It is such a great guide in my life. I know that without the gospel my life would be very very different and I know I wouldn't like that. 


Today I was analyzing my life and I have a lot of blessings and one of those blessings is my family. They are always there for me, especially my mom, I have to say that SHE IS AWESOME! SHE REALLY IS AN INCREDIBLE MOTHER! Sometimes I think what would happen if she wouldn't be with us anymore and I get terrified to even think about it. She is so important in my life! 


I want to thank God for my job! I just love it! Everyone is so nice, especially my boss! He is just amazing, he is always nice to me, I feel protected. He is always saying jokes and he makes me laugh, I don't know I just think he is a great guy and he has been like a dad to me at my job! And everyone is awesome there! I have to say it: I really really like my job! I feel happy when I go to work, when my alarm wakes me up in the morning I feel thrilled to go to work :)


I really have to thank God because I have all the things I need, God has blessed me so much and I want to say how much I love HIM because He is just AMAZING! 


And for all of that and more...I want to be a better person! I want to accomplish all my goals and give the world a testimony of God and Jesus Christ!


Well...Good night everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment