Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Noviembre sin ti (November without you)

Well I know we are not on November anymore, I wanted to write a few more things during the month of November but sadly I couldn't because I was doing other stuff.
November is a month of gratitude. We should all be thankful everyday for all the blessings we have in our lives but November is just special because it is the month of gratitude. Anyways, on this post I want to write about the things of which I am grateful.


I am thankful because:


-I know I am a daughter of God
-I know Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer and I know He loves me :)
-I am super thankful because I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I couldn't be happier and I mean it. Having the gospel in my life is just such a great blessing, such a great guide in my life, when I think about my life without the gospel I get kind of scared thinking where would I be if I wouldn't have this guide in my life. I know I might not be the greatest person but I know that If I hadn't the gospel I would be in a really bad place.
-I am thankful for my family, they support me a lot, especially my mother and I love her because she is always there for me when I need her.
-I am thankful for all of those blessings I have everyday, when I can see the hand of the Lord helping me with my everyday problems.
-I am thankful for having important things like a family, a home, a warm bed, food, clothes and well the list can go on and on...
-I am thankful I am a seminary teacher because I know I am not there because I know everything, I am there because I need to learn more and I am actually learning a lot and I never thought I was gonna enjoy teaching the Old Testament, it is hard though but I am actually understanding the Old Testament now :)
-I am thankful I am serving in the Young Women Organization, just like seminary I am also learning a lot :)
-I am thankful with my Heavenly Father for providing me a job and when I don't have a job He always provides me the way to pay my bills and things that I need, really He has never left me alone. NEVER!


The list can be endless...but I guess I'll stop here.


I know this is super late but I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment