Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Monday, December 26, 2011

You don't even know...

I really like you and you dont even know. 
You have my heart broken and you dont know that either. 
I wish I didnt like you the way I do 
I wish you were just another person, but sadly you have became very important to me 
and I know I shouldnt like you the way I do but this feeling is stronger than me. 
Why do I like you? Is a question that has no answer.
 The only thing I know is that when you look at me, I feel that my heart is gonna come out of my body.
An emotional uncontrollable roller coaster...
Who would say I was gonna fall for you? 
Who would know that your eyes were gonna drive me crazy? 
I feel sorry for myself, I feel hopeless, I wish you loved me, but you rarely look at me. 
I wish I could go and hug you and tell you that you are my everything,  
but I'm scared that things would not come out the way I want them to be. 
Maybe one day this heart will stop feeling love for you 
but for now I have to deal with this passion that is killing me.


Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez



No comments:

Post a Comment