Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, December 30, 2011

Good bye 2011!

Time goes by so fast! It really does and now it is time to say bye to 2011 and say welcome to 2012. Can't believe it! This year has been great, I can't complain. Actually, I can't ever complain. You know why? because even though life might seem difficult at times, I can see the hand of the Lord blessing me every single day. Seriously! There's no day in which I can say that God is not helping me because I would be lying. 
I am really excited about next year, many things will happen...I know! But there is one thing in particular that will happen and just to think about that it gives me lot of happiness and hope. Yes...I am talking about my mission!
Serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been my dream since I was 15 years old and now that time is getting closer, I can't help to feel thrilled and nervous at the same time. Anyways, on 2012 I will also turn 21 years old...yay! I will finally be able to buy beer! LOL I am totally joking! :) But I can't believe that next year I will celebrate my 21st birthday!

:)

see ya next year ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment