Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

14 days...

14 days till I'm gone :) 
Today I spoke with my mission President (President Alba). I just had some questions. He is really kind. I'm very excited to meet him and his wife. I have a picture of the both of them:
President and Sister Alba :)

HERMANA
I'm very excited, nervous too but I can't believe the time is really almost here and that my dream will finally come true. I really hope I can be a good missionary and give my best. I want to be a faithful, obedient, strong and loving missionary. Share what I know it's true with everyone that is prepared to receive this great and perfect gospel :)
This coming Saturday is my Mission Farewell (Mi Despedida) September 1st :) 
Well I have to go because I have to sleep. See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment