Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Monday, August 20, 2012

22 days..

Hi :)
22 days till I leave. How I feel? I'm usually very thoughtful and I've been thinking a lot about the lessons :) especially about the Restoration and I've been thinking a lot about the book of Mormon. Why? Well because this is one of the first things you teach an investigator and the first impression is always very important and I want to be able to explain things in a way that people can actually understand me and feel the Holy Spirit because I will teach the investigators, but it is the Spirit who will testify them about the truth but I have to do my part by being ready to answer questions and to explain about this beautiful gospel :) 
I am very happy that I have the opportunity to serve a mission, I know the mission will help me in so many ways that I can't even imagine. I hope I will be strong and endure till the end of my mission and I hope I can be a good missionary :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment