Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Monday, August 20, 2012

I like you

Hi :) Well here's another poem that I wrote last night. This is my second poem in English. I usually write in Spanish because of course it is my first language and it is just easier for me but yesterday I tried and I don't know if it really makes a lot of sense haha but I hope you guys like it. 

"I like you"

I can like you
but I'm so afraid
because I actually like you
but you might not feel that same
Why is liking a person so complicated?
Why is caring for you so hurtful?
I wish I dominate it
but all i can do is to forget it
You are so charming
but I will never tell you
that you are very stunning
but i have to forget you
Your smile gives me butterflies
Your eyes make me feel in paradise
and your voice makes me realize
that you are all I really want
I wish happiness to you
Because I really like you
even when I will never have you
but i hope you know that I really like you.

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez.

No comments:

Post a Comment