Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

28 days...

So yeah, I only have 28 days here in North Hollywood and then I will get to Santa Rosa. How I feel? Well, it's weird because I am very excited. My time is finally here and I can't believe it but at the same time I'm nervous too. I have waited for this moment since I was 15 years old and it's now happening so I just feel nervous but more excited of course. Life is great even though lately I've been a little bored. I'm basically home all the time (Cleaning, cleaning and more clean, oh and I clean too! LOL) cough, cough..anyways. I've been reading Preach my gospel and I feel that I've been learning more. I take classes every week by Skype with my super awesome teacher Carlos Gamez, he is a great teacher and makes me practice a lot which a like :) Well I hope I'll enjoy a little bit more of my time here in the San Fernando Valley. 28 days!! I get butterflies when I think that tomorrow it will be 27....aaahhh!!!! okay, okay!! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment