Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Unreachable Star...

Hi :) Well yesterday I was writing another poem. I like writing a lot. It is the way I use to express how I feel. Anyways not details here but I wrote the poem in English so the grammar might be super horrible haha because I still need to learn more English but I hope it makes sense :)

"Unreachable Star"

I want you so bad
but so bad I can't have you
It hurts me so bad
because I truly like you
You are a dream that will never come true
but It's true that I only think about you
When I think of you
I am breathless
because you are so charming
and my soul feels restless
Why do I like you?
knowing that I can't have you
I was not lying
when I said I find you stunning
Trying you to avoid you
hurts me the most
because you don't notice
that I don't pay attention to you
Good-bye my impossible love
Good-bye my unreachable star
I wish I could reach you
I wish you could love me.

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez



No comments:

Post a Comment