Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Love!

Hello everyone,

Well, I know it's been a while since I wrote in this blog. Sadly I usually don't have time, I'm always doing so much.
I'm glad I am able to write something that has been on my mind lately. Sometimes I wish I could find the right words to describe what's on my mind and heart.
A lot of things have happened in my life, all of them are really good. I honestly can't complain.
Today I would like to dedicate this post to thank my Heavenly Father for all the things He has given me. Sometimes I don't find the right words to express how I feel towards my dear Heavenly Father and all that He has done for me. He is so good to me and I would never thank Him enough for all the great things I have in life.

I have the most important things, I have all of those things that make people really happy and I feel very privileged because of that. I also don't mean to be cocky about it because I mean I also don't have other things that other people have but I am thankful for what I have.

I especially want to thank my Heavenly Father for the opportunity He has given me to love. I heard a quote the other day that I really liked. By the way I also really like quotes. Poems and quotes are my favorite thing in the world, but anyway it said:

"He who does not love, is not happy"
-Unknown 

I love this quote because I believe it's true. When we love other people, when we care about them and we serve them just like Jesus Christ commanded us to do, we become happier people. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to love. I love my family and my friends with all of my heart. I love my job and my coworkers, they are an amazing blessing in my life and the greatest examples I have of Christ-like love! 

I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. I know there are so many things I need to improve and I know I'm not the greatest daughter of Heavenly Father but despite my imperfections and my many failing attempts to improve, He still blesses me and I know it is because He loves me. I think that is something I would never be able to deny. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. He knows who I am, He knows my heart and my biggest wishes and desires. I know He takes care of me and I know He cares for me. 

Take care everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment