Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, August 21, 2015

Good-bye for now

I don’t want to miss you
I want you out
I don’t want to think
That you are part of my life.

I loved you a lot
But that it’s over
And I don’t want to blame you
But this is over.

My happiness I want back
My confidence as well
And for that I need you
To please go away.

Don’t think that I hate you
Because I really don’t
But I need to move on
And for now let you go.

Thousands of memories
I have about you
That I need to forget
So I can continue my way.

I wish you happiness
I wish you the best
I will pray for you always
So you can find great success.

Important you were for me
But that’s now in the past
All I really want now
Is to set all of this aside.

Good bye for now
The future awaits for me
Although deep inside I hope
You could come back to me.

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez


No comments:

Post a Comment