Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Friday, August 28, 2015

My dear lipstick!

My dear great lipstick
You, one of my loves
I’m grateful for your existence
And for all that we both enjoy.

You literally give to my life
The color it needs
My life seems brighter
When I put you on my lips.

Magenta is the color
That I prefer you to be
Because it describes how I feel
And all that I can be.

Happiness I feel
When I open my make-up bag
Just to remember always
That I need you in my life.

It’s an exciting feeling
When I see you every morning
I know that once you are on my lips
It will be a day full of bliss.

Thank you for being there
For being part of my day
And for helping me feel
That being a woman is simply the best.

Author: Karla Selene Torres Chavez 


This is the face you make when you try to show off your awesome new lipstick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment