Welcome to my world!

No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.



Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My heart is full of gratitude

There are no words to describe what’s in my heart right now but, I will do my best.

My heart is full of gratitude towards my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ for giving me the opportunity to have the gospel in my life. I’ve been through so many things in life, there are so many decisions that I need to make every day and I don’t know what I would do without the guidance that the gospel offers me. It is a blessing to know that I’m never alone, that I have a loving Heavenly Father who loves me with a perfect and infinite love. I feel like there are many people in the world that don’t know that or if we know it, when we face difficulties, we tend to forget that important knowledge. I’m thankful so thankful that I can rely in my Heavenly Father. I’m thankful to know that I can trust Him with all of my heart because His love for me is perfect and He will always be there.

The commandments are a blessing in my life. They are never a burden. Although I’m not perfect, I’m grateful I have the commandments and I have the opportunity to obey them not only because God blesses me when I obey but because it is a way to show my Father in Heaven that I love Him too.

I’m grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, my perfect exemplar, the person that I want to be like. I’m thankful to know that there is someone I can follow and that loves me and understand me perfectly. Sometimes we feel like people don’t really understand how we feel and that can true a lot of the times but, how comforting is to know that there is someone who perfectly understands our grief and our pain. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, I’m grateful that someone taught me about Him when I was a little girl. I’m grateful that little by little my love for Him has increased more and more because loving Him makes me a better person and it makes me happy as well.

I’m grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it is the Lord’s church on the Earth, I know it with all of my heart. What a wonderful feeling is to know that! And, what a joy it has brought into my life! I am a better and a happier person because of that knowledge. How do I know that? Well, I have prayed to ask God specifically to know if this is the right path, it this is the truth and every time I have asked with a sincere heart, He has answered my prayer and has let me know through the Holy Ghost that I am in the true church and that He wants me to stay forever. I know it and I could never deny that the church is true and I’m so grateful that I know it.

I’m grateful that we have a prophet on the Earth and special witnesses of Jesus Christ who testify of Him. The words of the prophet and apostles bless my life and guide me through everything especially through difficult times. Their words help me remember that I’m not alone and that there is a divine potential within me, that I am important because I am a daughter of God. I have a purpose and because of that life is more beautiful and everything makes sense. What a blessing is to know that because I could be living in this world without knowing this but, God has blessed me with this knowledge and I will forever be grateful for that. I love God, I love my Savior Jesus Christ, I love people and I love my life. I’m grateful that God gave me the opportunity to achieve my potential, sometimes I fall short and I know I have many weaknesses but, here I am, doing my best and relying on the only one who can truly help me and that is my Heavenly Father.

If you actually took the time to read my testimony and especially the things that I’m grateful for. I just want to tell you something. Never forget that your Heavenly Father loves you, if you can always remember that, you will be able to make the right decisions and obey His commandments and I promise you with all that I have in me that doing that will bring you hope, light and true happiness. These are the things that I’m grateful for and the things I know are true that I wanted to share with the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment